Do not use cleaning products containing bleach, solvents or other chemicals. Avoid using washing powder. Never rub waterproof or breathable membranes. Do not expose waterproof or breathable membranes to intense heat or direct sunlight.
Consult the wash and care label inside your equipment before washing.
• Before washing, remove all inner linings and protectors.
• Close all zippers and fasteners to avoid damaging other fabrics in your gear.
• You can wash your equipment with the waterproof and breathable membranes in the washing machine. Wash them separately in a program with a maximum temperature of 30 °, without spinning.
• Never use fabric softeners. They destroy the functionality of the membrane
• Dry your equipment at room temperature. Do not dry your garment in a dryer.
Do not use cleaning products containing bleach, solvents or other chemicals. Always follow the washing instructions labels. Consult the wash and care label located inside your leather equipment.
• Leather products intended for motorcyclist use need more care. First, remove any dirt with a soft brush or toothbrush. Then wipe gently with a clean and damp (white, cotton) cloth. Do not scrub hard, do not use a hard brush or other abrasive materials. Leave the garment to dry in a well-ventilated room.
• For greater care and treatment, a special grease or ointment can be used.
• Before using any care product, test it on an inconspicuous part of your garment (such as the collar or inside or under the zipper) to see how the product reacts on the skin. If you are satisfied with the result, proceed.
Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemicals. Always follow the washing instructions labels. Do not wash your motorcycle jeans too often.
• Before washing, remove all protections.
• Turn your jeans inside out to preserve their color.
• Close all zippers and buttons to avoid damaging other fabrics in your garment.
• You can wash your motorcycle jeans, waterproof or not, in the washing machine. Wash them separately at a temperature of 30 °, in a mild program without spinning.
• Never use fabric softeners. They ruin the functionality of your jeans.
• Hang your jeans to dry at room temperature. NEVER in the dryer.
Use leather cleaning ointment, colorless or the color of the boot. The pull-up skin character returns after a while.
Use leather cleaning ointment, colorless or the color of the boot.
Use only a brush to clean and care for the boot. Never use leather cleaners or ointments. You can also use a water repellent spray after cleaning.
It is recommended to clean your gloves after each use. Always consult the wash and care label inside your gloves. Please note the following guidelines:
• Clean the gloves by hand using a damp cloth and do not use very hot water.
• Remove stubborn stains using a neutral soap or special leather or fabric cleaner.
• Do not let your gloves come into contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), petrol or cleaning agents. This could change the properties (eg color) of your gloves
• Do not let your gloves come into contact with a direct heat source or direct sunlight, otherwise the material will become hard.
• Do not use a washing machine, dry cleaner or high pressure devices as the high temperature and pressure can damage your gloves.
• It is recommended to store the gloves in a dry and well-ventilated environment, out of sunlight and away from direct heat sources
• Make sure your gloves are completely dry before storing them. When gloves are stored in liquids or in a non-ventilated area, this can cause deformation and damage to your gloves.